The Panasonic KX-TDE IP PBX series are advanced communications platforms for IP networking environments, supporting SIP connectivity for desktops and networks.
The system supports a range of advanced IP telephones, as well as the standard digital & analogue extensions, Digital and ISDN trunks. Couple this with a Business Application environment, and you have a system ready to take your business communication needs into the 21st Century, at your own pace.
Key Benefits at a glance
- SIP Telephony supports Trunks & IP Extensions
- Leverage Open Standard Communications
- Desktop, Network, & Application Integration
- Business Productivity with Mobility Solutions
- Easy Migration (Upgrade from TDA to TDE)
- Reduced Total Cost of Ownership (Installation & Network call costs reduced)
- Centralised Management & Upgrades
Key Benefits for Users
- Hot Desking (Desktop Mobility)
- Choice of IP Telephony Solutions
- Easy Linking with Network Applications
- Integration with Desktop, and Wireless
- Analogue, Digital, IP Phone or SIP Extensions
Key Benefits for Business
- Cost Effective SIP enabled IP Trunking
- Secure Remote/Branch Site Communications
- Built-in Call Centre & Messaging
Key Benefits for System Administrators
- Easy extension moves, adds or changes
- Multi-site programming
- Centralised Application Deployment
- Flexible desk layout
- Easy IP & Network Maintenance
- SNTP client, SNMP agent Support
- Analogue, Digital and IP Peer – Peer Interoperability
- Operates on any standards based 10/100Mbit/s network.
- Easy system expansion
Digital, Wireless or new IP Terminals
KX-TDE IP PBXs support the newly released KX-NT300 Series IP telephones that are stylish, intuitive, user friendly, and comfortable to use by all system telephone users.
The KX-TDE IP PBX continues to support KX-T7600 series digital telephones but new systems would be installed with KX-DT300 series digital phones.
Read more about: Panasonic KX-DT 300 Series Digital Phones
Read more about: Panasonic KX-NT 300 Series IP Phones
With built-in support for the latest SIP technology, the KX-TDE IP PBX can support up to 128 SIP telephones as extensions. Companies can now use standard available SIP phones and connect them to the KX-TDE IP PBX as IP extensions to support inhouse office users, Remote workers and even road warriors connecting back to the office over high-speed broadband IP network from virtually anywhere. With SIP telephone as extensions – businesses can now support their dynamic workforce – and still keep a centralised view of call management even if they are geographically distributed.
DECT Wireless Mobility
The KX-TDE PBX supports wireless mobility solution via an integrated Multi-Cell DECT System. This system provides automatic hand-over between installed wireless cells – enhancing coverage and giving you true communication mobility even across large premises. Enjoy superb mobility no matter where you work, whether it is in an office, factory, warehouse, supermarket, or other large facilities. The Panasonic Multi-Cell DECT System keeps you in constant touch with colleagues and key customers even when you roam within your work area.
Read more about: DECT Wireless Mobility
Easy Upgrade Path
Existing KX-TDA systems can be easily upgraded to the KX-TDE systems by simply replacing the main processor card (IPCMPR) to take advantage of all the new features and benefit from true convergence.
Standalone or Networked
With KX-TDE systems, customers can manage both a stand-alone, or networked systems connected via an IP network from any location, and benefit from lower costs, and increased business productivity.